ID非公開

2016/2/9 17:02

77回答

子供が通っている学校のアメリカ人の先生に感謝のお手紙を渡したいのですが、下記の日本語を英文にしていただけないでしょうか。 私が英語が全くできず、本当に情けない質問で申し訳ありません

英語5,030閲覧

1人が共感しています

ベストアンサー

ThanksImg質問者からのお礼コメント

みなさま本当にありがとうございました。参考にして書かせていただきます。一対一対応の英訳にしてくださった方には、特にわかりやすく記載いただき大変助かりました。

お礼日時:2016/2/16 11:09

その他の回答(6件)

Thank you so much for taking charge of the class for a year. My son loves you so much and he talked about you a lot. During the year, he grew up so much. You made him done so. Thank you so much again for being kind and stern to him all the time.

1人がナイス!しています

Dear Mr./Ms. ---- Let me extend my hearty gratitude for taking a very good care of my son for the past year. Indeed, he loves you so much and has always been talking about you. Thanks to your very appropriate guidance, he has grown up greatly in this previous year. Thank you very much again for your kindest, at the same time the most resolute, way of teaching my son. With best wishes, ---------- どちらかといえば英語としての普通さ、というか自然さを優先して、 こんなふうなのでいかがでしょうか。最初の----には先生のお名前を、 最後の----には、あなたのお名前を入れてください。

I really thank you for having been my son's teacher for a year. He has always told me that you were his favourite teacher, and he has told about you to me a lot. He has learnt many things from you with pleasure. Thank you very much again. Please remember that I pray for your great happiness. あなたの日本語をそのまま英訳したのではないですが、 あなたのお気持ちを理解して英文にしました。

One year, thank you very much me to the teacher of the class. Son love thing of teacher, told me about a lot of things the teacher. In the past year, the son also very grown. This is also all thanks to the teacher. Always gently, that was me in contact with severely, thank you very much. これで良いのやら