ID非公開さん

2012/7/1217:26:32

このYoutubeコメントはどういう事を言っているのでしょうか?

「幻想即興曲 ショパン 8才 Chopin Fantasie Impromptu: 8 years old girl 」
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRrlhKVq2Fk&feature=colike
文量多すぎますよね。。。。(-_-;)
(ア)の部分から後ろだけでも教えてもらえると嬉しいです。
よろしくお願いします。

CHOPIN! PLEASE WAKE UP! This little girl plays this BETTER THAN you could have ever have played it! I WOULD LOVE TO REPLICATE THIS PERFORMANCE, which I know is IMPOSSIBLE ! ! !
viocel321lin 1 month ago

Chopin composed the work, As presumptious as this may be, i don't think this 8 year old girl would be much use in composing something as intricate and complex as Chopin. That requires more than drilling passages hour after hour day after day.
Dare i say this girl plays technically brilliant (especially at her age) no doubt she lacks feel and full understanding of how the music flows, but alas i'm sure as her technical side is impeccable that will come.
Also, capslock? Really...
PBrown471 in reply to viocel321lin 1 month ago 28

I believe that you are pre-judging this girl. How would you know anything about her creative ability,unless you possess some meaure of spiritual discernment? She could have great composing potential - as great as any - and you would not know! The fact that she great innate performing potential and great teaching, does not preclude the ability to create. She could be gifted in the sciences, arts or languages. Could you be jealous or prejudiced in your summation of her?
7pianoforte in reply to PBrown471 2 days ago

(ア)
also i'm sure that this girl here is really talented and heavily gifted in terms of her skills with piano and in other areas as well.. it's just that people like Chopin don't come once in a life time... i'm sure there's a reason when people of this era still play pieces composed by him.. still, this girl here would be in the 90th percentile among the world's population.. which is a huge feat in itself..
kweej23 in reply to 7pianoforte 2 days ago

I see what you mean.
7pianoforte in reply to kweej

この質問は、活躍中のチエリアン・専門家に回答をリクエストしました。

閲覧数:
回答数:
お礼:
100枚

違反報告

ベストアンサーに選ばれた回答

slybeatle67さん

2012/7/1412:09:31

ご参考です。
ショパン、目を醒ましな!この子はこの曲をあなたさえよりも上手に弾けているよ。このパフォーマンスを再現したいけど、無理なことだとは知っている。

ショパンはこの作曲を行った。また詮索的かもしれないが、この8才の子はショパンのような複雑で難解な曲を作ることには役に立たないだろう。それには曲を毎日毎日何時間も練習するだけでは足りないだろう。
思いきって言ってもこの子は技術は優れているが(特に年齢の割には)、疑いもなく彼女には曲の流れを感じる感性と完全な理解はないだろうが、彼女の技術はあまりにも優れているので、いずれそれも身に着く?(皮肉?)
あと、大文字は必要?本当に。。。

あなたはこの子に対して早期な判断をしていると思う。あなたが精神的な洞察力がない限り、この子の創作能力についてどうして言えるだろうか?彼女には特別な作曲の潜在能力はあるかもしれないが、あなたにはわからないだろう。彼女のすばらしいパフォーマンスの潜在能力や周りの教育は創作能力には結びつかない。彼女は科学、芸術、言語に優れているかもしれない。あなたは嫉妬している、あるいは彼女の評価に偏見があるのでは?

あと、彼女は間違いなくピアノを弾く技術やその他のことですごく才能を持っているのであろう。ただ、ショパンのような人は人生の中でそうそう現れるものではない。今の時代の人たちが未だに彼(ショパン)によって作曲されたものを弾くには理由があるだろう。それでも、この子は世界の人口の90%より上のところにいるだろうし、それだけでもすごいことである。

なるほどね。

アバター

質問した人からのコメント

2012/7/17 15:02:21

長文にもかかわらず回答してくださりありがとうございました。
大変に感謝いたします。m(__)m

みんなで作る知恵袋 悩みや疑問、なんでも気軽にきいちゃおう!

5文字以上入力してください

Q&Aをキーワードで検索:

Yahoo! JAPANは、回答に記載された内容の信ぴょう性、正確性を保証しておりません。
お客様自身の責任と判断で、ご利用ください。
本文はここまでです このページの先頭へ