ここから本文です

ネイティブイングリッシュな語学力のある方、以下英文を日本語に訳してもらえませ...

アバター

ID非公開さん

2019/8/2021:30:41

ネイティブイングリッシュな語学力のある方、以下英文を日本語に訳してもらえませんか?Google翻訳やみらい翻訳を使ってみましたが、どこか直訳っぽくて登場人物の気持ちや心理状況がイマイチ伝わってきません。併せ

て解説などあるとうれしいです。宜しくお願いします。

I met Benicio Del Toro when he was shooting Campari in Milano. We started dating in December of 2010 when I returned home to California for the holidays (I’m originally from NorCal). We met again on December 11th when I was shooting in LA. We spent every weekend together afterward and even Christmas Eve, New Years. During this time around the end of December/Beginning of January Kimberly Stewart called him and said “I am pregnant, I don’t expect anything from you and I am keeping the baby”. He was completely shocked and didn’t know what to do. I asked him about their relationship. He said they f*cked in August of that year and met again in New York City on November 27th. He said she dressed sexy, they got wasted and they had sex and she assured him she was on birth control and would take the day after pill. Either way he should have been smarter. He said he didn’t even stay the night. They didn’t speak again (besides stalker like text messages she sent his phone like “I’m at the coffee bean tea leaf near your house” or “I saw your car at UCLA” until her phone call end of December that she was pregnant. I am surprised she knew so quickly which led me to believe she was a scammer. I thought for sure she was after his money or looking for a way to justify not being able to find/get a job. Maybe she was going to be kicked out of her dads guest house…. either way I told him he should tell her he was in a relationship and she should have a baby with someone she has a relationship with. She came over to his house and said she thought it was too late to have an abortion (not true) and that she didn’t want to have another one…..she cried and left. We had no word from her. I went back to Milan end of February and then met him in Puerto Rico in March…..It wasn’t until April right after we returned from PR when Life and Style magazine contacted him and said “Kimberly says she’s having your baby and you don’t want it” that he found out she was keeping it for sure. He was being thoughtful for the baby and said what he had to to “protect the little creature”. I think it’s better to know the truth so other men don’t have to deal with what he has too. “I didn’t expect anything” turned into her asking for his presence at the birth even though she refused to do a paternity test, stupid questions like “do I name it Stewart or Del Toro?”, and she got lawyered up and filed for child support. I think the saddest part about it all is he pays for a full time nanny and she doesn’t work and she couldn’t even pick up her baby a few months ago because she had a boob job….. The whole situation makes me so sick I have nightmares about the lies and scandal. If anyone should be on the dirty it’s Kimberly and I want to thank Nik for providing the platform to express the truth. I wish to remain anonymous for my protection and have blurred my face but have included some photos as some sort of validation since my previous attempt to post the truth was ignored. I apologize to Benicio and Delilah publicly and hope they appreciate the truth in the long run. She is very lucky to have him as a father and everyone makes mistakes. Delilah should know the truth about her mother. I understand this will be the end of Benicio and my friendship but I hope he understands I had to do it for myself to feel like an honest person again get closure on what was done.

I have lost all respect for Kimberly Stewart (not that I had any). Benicio if I were you I would try to get full custody. You don’t want a crazy chick raising “your child”.

閲覧数:
回答数:

違反報告

ベストアンサーに選ばれた回答

ivo********さん

2019/8/2100:03:16

<長ーいんでざっと意訳だけね。わかんないところはそれだけ抜粋して別質問を立てれば誰か答えてくれる•かも。>

------------------

Benicio Del Toro に最初に出会ったのはミラノで彼がカンパリ(の宣伝?)を撮影してる時で、2010年の12月に祭日でカリフォルニアに帰省してる間に付き合い始めました。(私はカリフォルニア州北部の出身です。)ロサンゼルスで撮影中、12月11日に再会しました。それから毎週末一緒に過ごして、クリスマスイブと新年も一緒でした。その頃(年末年始)に Kimberly Stewart から彼に「あなたの子供を妊娠中だけど、何も期待してないわ。産んで自分で育てるから。」と電話があって、彼はものすごく悩んでました。8月にセックスしたことがあって、11月27日にニューヨークで再会したんだそうです。ものすごくセクシーな格好をしてて、二人で泥酔状態になって、またベッドインしたんだけど、その時には彼女は「ピルを飲んでるから心配しないで。翌日にはアフターピルも飲むし。」って言っていたんだそうです。彼の方でもっと気をつけるべきでしたよね。朝になる前に帰ったし、その後話すこともな畔、携帯にストーカーみたいなメッセージが入ることはあったけれど、12月に妊娠してるという電話を入れてくるまでは何もコンタクトがなかったそうなんです。そんなに早くわかるなんておかしい、これは詐欺の手段だろう、と思いましたね。お金目当てだろうという確信。もしかしたら、お父さんのところから追い出されることになったのかも。。。。ともかく、彼女に他に彼女がいるってことを伝えて「君も子供を作るんなら彼氏とつくるべきだ」って言ってやらなくちゃ、って言ったんです。そしたら彼の家に現れて、堕胎するにはもう遅すぎると思うとか他の人とは付き合いたくないとかごねて泣くんですよ。それからしばらくの間は何も言ってこなかったんで、私は2月の終わりにミラノへ戻って、3月にプエルトリコで彼と会いました。4月にプエルトリコから帰った時点で、Life and Style 誌から「Kimberley が言うには、あなたの子供を妊娠しているけれどあなたは欲しくないと言っているそうですが」って連絡が入ったんですよ。彼は悩んで、罪なく生まれてくる子供を守るためにはどうしたらいいか考えたんです。私に言わせれば、他の男が同じような経験をしなくていいためにも、真実を公開すべきでしょう?「何も期待してないわ。」からDNA検査はしたくないけど出生に立ち会ってくれとか「子供の姓は Stewart? それとも De Toro?」なんて馬鹿な質問になって、弁護士を雇って養育費を要求までするんですよ。一番ひどいのは、彼のお金でフルタイムの乳母を雇っているのに彼女が働いてないってことです。彼女、数ヶ月前にはおっぱい整形のせいで、子供を抱き上げることさえできなかったんですから。。。。。考えるだけで気分がわるくなりますね。嘘とスキャンダルで塗り固められた悪夢です。どっちかが「ずるい」ならそれは Kimberly の方ですから。今回このように真実を説明する機会を与えてくれた Nik に感謝します。私自身の安全を守るために匿名でいたいので顔にぼかしをかけてありますが、前回のように真実が無視されてしまわないように、証拠になりそうな写真を数枚同封します。Benicio と Delilah には悪いけど、二人とも真実が公開されてよかったと思う日が来るでしょう。Delilah は Benicio みたいなお父さんがいてラッキーです。「間違い」は誰でも犯すもの。でも、お母さんがどんな人なのかは知るべきです。これでもう Benicio には友達だと思ってもらえなくなるのはわかっていますけれど、私自身のために、正直に話して昔のことにケリをつける必要があったんだと理解してもらえるように祈ります。

Kimberly Stewart は元から人としての尊厳はない人だと思いますが、今ではただただひどい人間だと言う印象です。私が Benicio の立場だったら、全親権を獲得するように動くでしょうね。頭のおかしい女に「自分の子供」を育てさせるなんて考えられない!

-------------------

*さ〜て「頭がおかしい」のはどっちだろうね?(スキャンダル誌としては、売上さえ上がれば「真実」なんてどうでもいいんだろうけど。。。。)

アバター

質問した人からのコメント

2019/8/21 19:28:18

有り難うございます!すごく理解出来ました!
実はまだありまして…

あわせて知りたい

みんなで作る知恵袋 悩みや疑問、なんでも気軽にきいちゃおう!

Q&Aをキーワードで検索:

Yahoo! JAPANは、回答に記載された内容の信ぴょう性、正確性を保証しておりません。
お客様自身の責任と判断で、ご利用ください。
本文はここまでです このページの先頭へ

「追加する」ボタンを押してください。