ここから本文です

和訳希望!! ちょっと長くてわかりずらかったので 英語のできる方、助けてくださ...

soc********さん

2012/8/1323:58:37

和訳希望!!
ちょっと長くてわかりずらかったので
英語のできる方、助けてください(*_*)

Japan is purely awesome. Using my crappy Japanese let me explain what i mean: "にほん、あいしで。" i was trying to say i love japan...maybe that didnt come out right i dont know xD but anyways, i just went to japan this summer for the first time and it wasnt dissapointing.
- Manga /Anime: Even though some of it is perverted i love manga and anime started in 4th grade and i still like it even though im in high school, somewhat of an otaku xD anyhow i love the art the comedy, everything.
-Music: the thing i dont really like about Japanese culture is the music the guys are really metal which isnt my thing personally, and the girls really acting over cute and thats not the type of girl i really like i dont know my opinion. but that doesnt make me hate japan its jsut an aspect i dont like as MUCH as the rest.
- The Food: nobody can argue that this food is like OFIHSDOHFOS (awesome). Its heavenly...but i've been banned from eatting it for a while since the doctor said i have too much sodium in body and Japanese food are to have a lot of sodium..says my mom.

-The People: Polite so well disciplined, so polite sometimes i feel akward cause im not as polite back.

-The Scenery: Even though i was only at Tokyo, i've seen a lot of pictures and heard lots of long stories from friends about the cherry blossom, the mountains and the lakes just awesome i love nature.

-THE ARCADE: i dont know its just awesome i got so many dolls from that thing, unlike the ones in China which i currently live in its rigged and like we cant get 1 freaggin plushie doll unless you try 20 times.guh.

-The Language: it sounds so awesome and like something of an art, its not like some languages that sound like their constantly yelling at each other.

-The Holiday/celebration: everything is so mystical and mesmerizing somthing like the greek Gods...so awesome. Espeically that one where they burn lights on the three mountains! awesome.

Source(s):
My opinion xD

閲覧数:
回答数:

違反報告

ベストアンサーに選ばれた回答

min********さん

2012/8/1400:30:56

多分結構カジュアルな感じの文章・・・だと思うのでカジュアルに訳しますね^^

日本って本当、最高!!
私のダメダメな日本語で表してみると"にほん、あいしで。"
日本大好き(日本愛してる)って言いたかったんだけど・・・。
多分ちゃんと翻訳されなかったのかも、はははわかんないやxD
まあとにかく私、今年の夏に初めて日本に行ったんだけど、絶望的ではなかったよ。
-漫画/アニメ: たまーに変態っぽいのとかあるけど、私どっちも好きよ!四年生の時から好きで、今はもう高校生にもなるのにまだ好きなの。オタクって感じかなxDとにかく私、コメディーいれて他すべてへの芸術、大好き。
-音楽: 日本文化で私があんまり好きじゃないところは音楽で、っていうのは男性歌手はメタルっぽいのが多いと思うんだけど、個人的に私好きじゃなくて。それに女性歌手(特に若い子)はなんかみんな可愛い子ぶり過ぎっていうか・・・それも私あんまり好きじゃないの。でもそれだけで私日本きらいになったりしないからね!!ただ、他に比べてあんまり好きじゃないかなーってだけなの。
- 食べ物: 最高!!最高最高!!天国並みに美味しい。でも私日本食はあまり食べれないの・・・というのはお医者さんにナトリウムが体内の中にありすぎって言われて。で、お母さん曰く日本食にはそれがたくさん入ってるって。
- 人: 礼儀正しくてしっかりしてる!!ただ私はそこまで礼儀正しい方じゃないから、あんまり礼儀正しく接せられるとちょっと気まずかった・・・笑
- 景色: 私は東京にしか行ったことが無いけれど、写真は何枚も見たことがあるし、桜に関する長ーい話を友達から何回も聞いたの。山と湖は本当に綺麗で、私本当に自然大好き!
- アーケード: いやーもう良すぎて分からない。私そこで人形をたくさんゲットしたの。私が今現在住んでいる中国ではもうむちゃくちゃで、たった一つの人形を買うのに20回くらい探さなきゃいけないの。あーもう!
- 言葉: 日本語の響きってすごく綺麗で、なんかもう芸術みたい!たまに普通に喋ってても喧嘩腰に聞こえる言語とは全然違うね!
- 休み/ お祝い: 全てにおいてミステリアスな感じだし、魅惑的。ギリシャの神様みたいな・・・・かっこいい、最高! 特に3つの山に火をともすのとかかっこよすぎ!

情報源: 私の意見よりxD

こんな感じでよろしいでしょうか??
お役にたてると嬉しいです^^

質問した人からのコメント

2012/8/16 19:42:36

ありがとうございます!(^^)v
助かりました!

みんなで作る知恵袋 悩みや疑問、なんでも気軽にきいちゃおう!

Q&Aをキーワードで検索:

Yahoo! JAPANは、回答に記載された内容の信ぴょう性、正確性を保証しておりません。
お客様自身の責任と判断で、ご利用ください。
本文はここまでです このページの先頭へ