1. I am often (surprised to make an unexpected discovery even in my uneventful) life.
d - c - (e) - h - b - f - (a) - g
2. Recently railway accidents have happened one after another, (and the carelessness of those concerned has been criticized).
f - g - (e) - h - b - d - (a) - c
3. It (will be a good exercise if only you let your) hands and feet move up and down, which anybody can do if one wishes.
f - b - (a) - c - d - g - (e) - h
4. She often traveled in her student days, but (she has had no chance at all since she began to work) in her company.
f - d - (e) - c - a - g - (b) - h
5. When (you read what many people are saying about) nature, you will find them admiring it in most cases.
h - e - (g) - a - b - c - (f) - d