1. My uncle (S) / moved (V) / to Yokohama.
2. The view (S) / from the upstairs room / is / beautiful (C).
3. We (S) / play (V) / badminton (O) / in the schoolyard during lunch breaks.
1. I borrowed a CD from Chris. [O]
2. Her husband is an engineer in a car company. [C]
3. The store on the corner sells hot dogs. [O]
4. That magazine looks interesting. [C]
5. A strange thing happened to me yesterday. [M]
1. I brush my teeth three times a day.
2. The boat seems small for four people.
3. He told me the truth.
4. John became a member of the soccer team.
5. I showed her some pictures of my childhood.
1. My brother doesn't take/have/eat breakfast.
2. He sat on the chair.
3. I gave her a bus ticket.
4. This salad tastes a little sour.
5. "What did your parents buy you for your birthday?" "They bought (me) a new computer."