ここから本文です

I’m usually pretty closed off to sharing any thoughts or feelings but whateve...

sal********さん

2017/1/2218:00:04

I’m usually pretty closed off to sharing any thoughts or feelings but whatever, fuck it maybe I can make someone feel something, these are just thoughts and feelings of MY opinions that I pulled from

my list of notes scribbled down in different moments.. I’ve always said it before I barely show 5% of who I really am on social media.. Thank you to everyone who supports me.. I couldn’t live my life like this without you.

Confidence

Confidence is natural, arrogance is forced.
Never think your to smart that you can’t still be the student, wisest people die still learning and improving.
Focus on your own ideas and directions, don’t let others & your mentors tell you everything and influence everything because even the most helping hand has biased ideas and thoughts
Trust your past self on ideas and thoughts it’s the same person you got you to where you are in this moment
You have to believe yourself and convenice your self to feel powerful about what you say, hearing your own voice has a certain ring to it like no one else’s.
Use yourself for everything you are, you truly are amazing and unqiue be loud about it but be humble & do with love. You are undefinable, You have no single label or group you belong to.. and your mind isn’t even slightly opened yet.
Being honest with yourself saves you in the long run always.
Never be insecure of your creativity.
Don’t live a life based only around how you look, Spending time on your mind and soul is everything.. Determining your self worth off your looks will leave you empty & with short burst of satisfaction.
Remember where you started from and where you are going, You use to dream of the things you have now.. even though this life style becomes casual never forget what got you to this exact moment.

これを訳してください。

閲覧数:
回答数:
お礼:
250枚

違反報告

ベストアンサーに選ばれた回答

プロフィール画像

カテゴリマスター

msq********さん

2017/1/2218:49:56

私はいつもかなりの思考や気持ちを共有することを閉ざしていますが、おそらく私は誰かに何かを感じさせてもらえるかもしれませんが、これはちょっと考えて、私の意見の気持ちです。私はいつもソーシャルメディアに本当の自分の5%しかほとんど見せないうちに、書いていました。私を支えてくれているすべての人に感謝します。私のような人生はあなたなしでは生きられませんでした。

親展

自信は自然であり、傲慢さは強制される。
あなたがまだ生徒になれないことを賢明に考えないでください。賢明な人々はまだ学び、改善していません。
あなたのアイデアや方向性に重点を置いて、他の人とあなたのメンターがあなたにすべてを伝え、すべてに影響を与えないようにしてください。
あなたの過去の自分をアイデアや考えに信頼してください。あなたがこの瞬間のどこにいるのと同じ人です
あなたは自分自身を信じて、自分の声を聞いて、他の誰のようにもそれに一定の響きを持っていると聞いて、あなたが言うことについて強力に感じるように自己を召喚しなければなりません。
あなたはすべてあなたのために自分自身を使用してください、あなたは本当に驚くべきことに独自性があり、それについて大声で主張してもよいけれど、謙虚さと愛で行いなさい。あなたは決めることができません、あなたはあなたが属する単一のラベルまたはグループを持っていません。そしてあなたの心はまだ少し開かれていません。
自分自身に正直であれば、常に長期的にあなたを救うことができます。
あなたの創造性を決して危険にさらさないでください。
あなたの見た目だけに基づいて人生を生きてはいけません。あなたの心と魂の時間を費やすことはすべてです。あなたの自己価値を判断することはあなたを空にして、満足の短い爆発で残します。
あなたがどこから出発したのか、あなたがどこに行くのかを覚えています。あなたが今持っているものを夢見るために使用します。このライフスタイルがカジュアルになっても、この間にあなたが得たものを忘れないでください。

この回答は投票によってベストアンサーに選ばれました!

みんなで作る知恵袋 悩みや疑問、なんでも気軽にきいちゃおう!

Q&Aをキーワードで検索:

Yahoo! JAPANは、回答に記載された内容の信ぴょう性、正確性を保証しておりません。
お客様自身の責任と判断で、ご利用ください。
本文はここまでです このページの先頭へ

「追加する」ボタンを押してください。

閉じる

※知恵コレクションに追加された質問は選択されたID/ニックネームのMy知恵袋で確認できます。

不適切な投稿でないことを報告しました。

閉じる