ID非公開

2021/1/25 11:07

22回答

8. New employees have to submit the ------- documents to the personnel department.

英語 | 宿題7閲覧

ベストアンサー

ThanksImg質問者からのお礼コメント

ありがとうございます!

お礼日時:1/25 12:10

その他の回答(1件)

8. New employees have to submit the ------- documents to the personnel department. (A) required 9. The man ------- the seminar on management skills is Mr. Bird. (B) conducting 10. New company regulations, ------- by the management, will be implemented soon. (D) revised 11. Smoking is strictly ------- in the city auditorium. (D) prohibited 12. The auditorium will be closed ------- due to the serious damage from the typhoons. (C) temporarily 【2】 和訳を参考に、語彙を適した語順に並び替えなさい。 語彙の使い忘れに気をつけて。 1. 「タクシー乗り場へ行く道を教えてもらえませんか?」 【 me, to, Could, stand, the way, you, show, the taxi 】 Could you show me the way to the taxi stand ? 2. 「あなたが注文した商品の在庫状況を現在確認しています。」 【 the availability, ordered, are, the product, We, you, checking, of, currently 】 We are currently checking the availability of the product you ordered. 3. 「あなたの都合がつき次第、あなたにその件に関する書類を提出してもらいたい。」 【 relating, submit, the affairs, like, earliest, the papers, your, I, to, to, at, convenience, would, you 】 I would like you to submit the papers relating to the affair at your earliest convenience. 4. 「私はたいてい学校に行く途中で近くのコンビニに立ち寄る。」 【 by, to, on, I, convenience store, my, usually, school, stop, a nearby, way 】 I usually stop by a nearby convenience store in my way to school. 5. 「その会社は本社の改装に300万ドル以上費やした。」 【 renovating, spent, excess, million, company, headquarters, dollars, of, on, in, the, its, three 】 The company spent in excess of three million dollars on renovating its headquarters.